One of the oldest healing traditions is 마사지커뮤니티. A lot of ancient people that including the Ancient Egyptians, Chinese, and Indians. Greeks and many more satisfied with the therapeutic properties of massage. And used it to treat different ailments. Massage therapy including myotherapy is a technique of kneading. Or handling the properties of massage and used it to manage a variety of ailments.
The practice of manipulating or kneading is massage therapy. To enhance their health or wellbeing. A form of manual therapy that involves moving, holding and applying pressure. To the tendons, fascia, ligaments, and muscles. Massage therapy is used to express a wide variety of techniques. That differs in the manner in which pressure, touch, and the intensity of the treatment are applied.
Massage for treatment of some disorders:
The research appears that myotherapy and massage are useful in handling:
- Subacute/ chronic low back pain
- High blood pressure
- Delayed onset muscle soreness
- Soft tissue injuries
Different Types of Massage:
Massage practitioners use talcum powder. Also, oil lets their hands glide over a person’s skin. A thin or sheet piece of cloth sometimes might be used for the same effect.
Various Types of Massage may include:
- Myotherapy- includes the treatment and assessment of injury, soft tissue pain. And dysfunction affecting mobility and movement. Myotherapy is applicable to keep and reinstate the function. And the health of the soft tissue form of the human body.
- Therapeutic- also popular as Swedish or Western massage. That is considered one of the most well-known forms of massage. This process is designed to enhance blood circulation and promote relaxation.
- Remedial- is the goal of treatment, assessment, and recovery of the signs. Symptoms and causes of biomechanical injury or dysfunction. Using particular mobilization techniques, to reinstate normal health and function
- Lymphatic drainage- a gently complete body treatment. That relaxes the nervous system and supports the body’s immune system
- Aromatherapy- essential oils originated from chosen plants and flowers. Those are added to the massage oil for their specific therapeutic properties.
- Shiatsu- an oriental massage form that aims to enhance energy flow. By working particular points on the body. The basic principles of shiatsu massage are the same as those of acupuncture.
- Reflexology- based on the concept that distinct parts of the body reflect the whole. Reflex points relate to various parts of the body, can be found in the hands, ears, feet, and face. These points acknowledge pressure, stimulating the body’s natural process of healing.
- Sports- is not a particular massage technique, it is an application of massage. It is a type of treatment or process applied that relies on the nature of the stage of competition or training. Sports injury, condition, and the evaluation of the remedial massage therapist. Sports massage is a combination of techniques that goal is to boost performance. And support overworked muscles to redeem quickly.
It is highly recommended to consult first with your doctor or a massage expert before trying any type of massage. There are several instances where myotherapy and massage may not be suggested. Or specialist or a GP referral should be getting, including yet not limited to:
- If skin rashes, infections, or cuts are present
- During pregnancy
- If the person has life-threatening ailments
- If broken or fractured bones are suspected